Monday, June 29, 2009

Thoughts by Cheryl

Why aren't there any screens in any windows through out Europe? Walking passed buildings, houses, stores, hotels; windows and doors do not have screens! No we do know that there are bugs around, but why the hell don't they use them?

What's so wrong with conditioner? It is ridiculously hard to find conditioner in Europe, thank god I bought two bottles!

I've come to the conclusion that there are no two toilets alike!

Nobody knows Verizon or Sprint!

People drive like maniacs! Never stopping!

Why don't people like deodrant? Seriosly some people really smell, especially when it's 90 degrees outside!

None of the public transportation in Paris or London uses air conditioning. I'm pretty sure I came close to having a heat stroke. Actually, our hostel and hotel didn't have it either!!!

~cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh Cheryl... sounds like the trip might be getting to you a little. Cheer up darlin! I miss u!

    Laura C

    ReplyDelete